Abdie and Dunbog parishes are now united and Dunbog church (site 1067) was sold for redevelopment as a house. Abdie church was built in 1827 to replace the old Kirk, St Magridin's, (site 870).&nbs...
RCHAMS Canmore database records a possible chapel at Mares Craig Quarry, near Abdie. The site has now been quarried out.
The ruins of St. Magridin's church stand to the east of a farm lane on a small knoll, surrounded by a graveyard and boundary wall. The site is at the north west of Lindores Loch, where the loch has silted up and become boggy ground. The ...