Ballingry, Fife

  • Ballingry Kirk

    Ballingry Parish church sits in a graveyard, in Ballingry Road. Several 18th century gravestones, carved with the symbols of death are in the graveyard.

     

  • Chapel of Inchgall

    There was a chapel at Inchgall Castle, the site of which on Chapel Farm is recorded in Canmore (ID 51039), but there is no other information about it.

  • Lochcraig (St. Kenneth's)

    All information relating to this church has been consolidated in site 6685, Ballingry, St Kenneth's and St Bernard's.

  • Lochcraig Church

    Constructed in 1904 this United Free Church was originally called Glencraig and Lochore United Free Church. From looking at an old photograph it appears to have been a rectangular sandstone building with a slate roof. There also appears ...


    2 photos
  • St. Kenneth and St. Bernard's

    This Roman Catholic church is in a grass and tarmac precinct in a residential area on Hill Road in Ballingry.   It was constructed in 1959,  and was originally called St. Bernard's.   In 1987 the church united wi...


    7 photos
  • St. Kenneth's

    Constructed in 1924, this former Roman Catholic Church is up a lane in a country setting away from the road;  the manse is just to the south of the church. The building has been out of use since 1987, when it closed and united with ...


    17 photos
  • St. Serf's Benarty

    This church which was constructed in 1831 was originally a T-plan building, orientated East-West. Alterations were made in 1876,  widening the seats and adding a little vestry at this time. The church was greatly changed in 1966 whe...


    13 photos