This church was constructed in 1793 by Andrew Horsburgh, probably using the fabric of a previous church on the site (Site 10554). It is a rectangular, six-bay building with a session house to the west. The church is aligned east-we...
This church was built between 1844 and 1845 and was converted to a hall by Lawrence Anderson Rolland in 1955. The church faces east onto a road and is surrounded by a gravel yard and low, coped wall.
This church was situated on the site of the current parish church at Carnbee (site 990). It was demolished in 1793, although much of its fabric was probably incorporated into the present church. The parish was formerly a possession of Du...