Creich (North East Fife), Fife

  • Creich Parish Church

    This church is on the east side of Luthriebank Road, Luthrie,  built in the Gothic style in 1830-1832, built as a Church of Scotland church (to replace the old Creich Parish Church which is now in ruins) and designed by the architec...


    5 photos
  • Parbroath Chapel

     

    According to Canmore, this is the site of a former graveyard and possibly a chapel. It is in agricultural farm land and part of the garden of Parbroath farm. Human bones were discovered when a fence was ...

  • St. Devenic's Old Church

    This now roofless church is on a knoll on sloping ground above the road, opposite the ruins of Creich Castle. It probably dates to the late fourteenth century. A south chapel was added on the south side in the sixteenth century, and it w...


    14 photos