Flisk, Fife

  • Flisk and Creich Free Church

    This roofless church was built in 1843 as a Free church. Since it fell out of use, it has become overgrown with vegetation. The church has been rendered with concrete on the outside, which was probably done in order to stabilise the fabric....


    10 photos
  • Flisk Chapel

    The remains of this building lie approximately one hundred metres north of a ruined cottage on the south-eastern edge of Flisk Wood. It is located on a promontory above a burn. Only the slightest outline of the collapsed walls survives and ...


    3 photos
  • Flisk Old Parish Church

    This church is no longer upstanding, having been demolished in 1790 and replaced by Flisk Parish Church (site number: 1136). Its remains are covered with grass and sited in the graveyard of the roofless church at Flisk.


    4 photos
  • Flisk Parish Church

    This roofless single cell church was originally built in 1790 as a Church of Scotland church and is of rough uncoursed whinstone. The round headed windows are original. The base of the west bellcote survives from the original build. The eas...


    14 photos
  • Glenduckie Chapel

    A lost chapel site, probably located on a hill to the east of the remaining ruins of Ballinbreich Castle.


    4 photos