This church was built in 1582 and was therefore one of the first post-Reformation churches to be built in Scotland. It was intended to replace an earlier place of worship, a rectory founded by Bishop de Bernham in 1244 and si...
Kemback Parish Church was built between 1810 and 1814 to replace an earlier building to the north east (site number 4695). It is situated in neatly landscaped grounds on the slope of a hill.
The earliest recorded place of worship in Kemback is a rectory which was sited in the grounds of what is now Kemback House. The rectory was founded by Bishop de Bernham in 1244. No trace of the site now remains.