The church consists of a main cell and a south tower with a spire and transeptal stair towers.
There are eleven lancet windows along the nave walls, ten of which are paired and above each of the paired windows is a foiled light. ...
Monimail Old Parish Church is situated in Monimail graveyard on the edge of the hamlet. It is located near to Cardenís Well. The earliest known reference to the site dates it to the late thirteenth century. Little remains of the building wh...
Monimail parish church was built between 1794 and 1797 to replace the old church (site number: 4577) in the graveyard to the west. It faces north onto a road running into the hamlet of Monimail. It is surrounded by a gravel drive with parki...
This hospital was situated to the north of the main road from Auchtermuchty to Cupar. The site is no longer visible, but was probably on or near the site of a farm. Further information is provided by RCHAMS Canmore database.