St John's Church, Earlston

National Grid Reference (NGR): NT 57790 38570, map


Address

High St
Berwick
Scotland

Description

St John's Church, Earlston

This church was located in a village and was first built in around 1750. It was later rebuilt in 1792 and finally demolished in 1985. Domestic garages were built on the site. It was a Free Church and later became Church of Scotland. Researched by G. Binnie, compiled by J. Dowling, 3/11/03.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1750)
  • Church: Destruction/demolition (1985)