Broughty Ferry United Presbyterian Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 46070 30880, map


Address

Longland/fort St
Dundee
Angus
Scotland

Introduction

This was a town church in a street, but was demolished some time ago and built over by a car park. The church was in existence in 1876-77 (and may have been in use before 1867), according to the 'Dundee Directory'. The church continued to be in the Directory until 1923-4, and it became a grain mill shortly after. The mill was demolished some time after World War 2 and the site became a car park. 

L. Thoms, J. Dowling