Liberty Church, Queen Anne High School

National Grid Reference (NGR): NT 10900 86300, map


Address

Dunfermline
Fife
KY11 4QY
Scotland

Also known as:

  • Pitcorthie Primary School (1950)

Introduction

Liberty Church was established in 1979 and was originally called the Dunfermline Christian Fellowship. They have met in a number of buildings since their creation and owned and met in the former Masonic Hall in Priory Lane (see separate site) for several years. In the late 1990s they began holding their meetings in Pitcorthie Primary School after their hall had become too small for the growing congregation. This continued until 2011, when they relocated to Queen Anne High School, where they continue to meet and worship today.

J Dowling 2017


Description (exterior)


Description (interior)


People / Organisations:

NameRoleDatesNotes
Liberty ChurchDenominationNOW

Events:

  • School: Build/construction (1950)