Mariners Hall

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 40240 30374, map


Address

Reform Street
Dundee
Scotland

Introduction

Mariners Hall

A hall first used by the Original Secessionists was purchased for £825. This hall was also used by the congregation of East Parish Church (St. Mary's) and sold to the Evangelical Union sometime between 1852-70. The congregation at this time went to the newly constructed St. Paul's Church Meadowside K. Nichols 10/08. The exact location of this hall on reform street is not known.


Bibliographic References:

NameAuthorDateNotes
The Kirks of Dundee Presbytery 1558-1999Ian McCraw2000pp53-55