Trinity Parish Church


Address

Crescent Street
Dundee

Introduction

Built in 1840, Trinity Parish church takes its name from  the joining of three churches,  Wallacetown Parish chiurch, St Matthews and Baxter Park. 


Description

Built in 1840 using sandstone, this church has a prominent tower to the south which is flanked by two round headed windows. The tower is square sectioned and has a clock on its third level which is topped by decorative stonework.