Dalry Parish Church and Vestry

National Grid Reference (NGR): NX 61880 81180, map


Address

Dalry
Kirkcubright
Scotland

Description

Dalry Parish Church and Vestry

Construction materials: Stone (whinstone) - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

Situated on rising ground next to the Knight's Templar Church of St. John (site 4795) and the 'King's Ford', which showed the Pilgrim's route to Whithorn. The parish church has whinstone and sandstone walls and a slate roof. It is in full ecclesiastical use and in good condition. Compiled by J. Dowling, 18/9/03.


Events:

  • : Build/construction (1832)
    People: William Mcandlish