Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Brechin

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 60040 60270, map


Address

59 Southesk Street, Brechin
Angus
DD9 6AW
Scotland

Introduction

This town building in Brechin used to be where the Jehovah's Witness congregation met, although they do not meet here any more. The Victorian end terrace has a pedimented doorway and large dormer window above. The houses were built in 1858 and have ashlar-built frontages. Number 59 is now in private, domestic use.

JD 2011


Archive References:

NameReferenceNotes
Historic Scotland Listed Building Reports - Online databaseView HS Listing Online: 22575C(S)-listed
Scottish Church Heritage Research Archive - Offline databaseReference: 4508