St Andrew and St George Episcopal Church, Rosyth

National Grid Reference (NGR): NT 11290 83880, map


Address

King's Place
Rosyth
Fife
Scotland

Introduction

St Andrew and St George Episcopal Church was a prefabricated building, constructed from poured concrete. It was located near to the centre of Rosyth in a residential area of the town. It was demolished in 1986 and there is currently little other information known about the church. Members of the Episcopal Church now share worship with Rosyth Methodist Church (see separate site).

J Dowling 2017


Description (interior)


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1926)
    People: Ninian Comper
  • Church: Addition (1942)
  • Church: Destruction/demolition (1986)

Archive References:

NameReferenceNotes
Canmore - Online database View Canmore Report Online: 93881
Dictionary of Scottish Architects - Online databaseReference: M002211
Scottish Church Heritage Research Archive - Offline databaseReference: 4655

Bibliographic References:

NameAuthorDateNotes
Buildings of Scotland: FifeGifford, J1988p. 38