Holy Trinity Episcopal Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NT 51800 73870, map


Address

Church Street
Haddington
East Lothian
Scotland

Description

 

This church was built in 1769-70, and likely occupies the site of a previous church (possibly 2391). It has sandstone walls and a slate roof, and is in good condition and in full ecclesiastical use. Researched by R. Sinton, compiled by J. Dowling, 20/11/03.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1770)
  • Church: Addition (1843)
  • Church: Addition (1930)