Irvine Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NS 32230 39000, map


Address

Bank St, Irvine, Irvine
Scotland

Description

Irvine Church

Construction materials: Stone (sandstone) - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

This site appears to be the place of worship for a group of Baptists between 1872 and 1876. They worshipped in the Good Templars Hall, next door to the present church to the east of it. It appears they moved into site 05314 when that was built nearby. This information cannot be confirmed at this moment in time. Researched by J. Fish, compiled by J. Dowling, 10/12/03.