Trinity C of S, Beith

National Grid Reference (NGR): NS 35130 54350, map


Wilson St, Beith


Trinity C of S, Beith

Construction materials: Stone - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

The present U. P. church was built in 1926, after the original Hamilfield Church was destroyed by fire in 1917. The memorial font was built in memory of Robert Boyd McLachlan, who died in 1921. Written by J. Dowling, 2002.


  • Church: Build/construction (1883)
    Additional: Original build
  • Church: Damage (1917)
    Additional: Damaged by fire
  • Church: Build/construction (1926)
    Additional: Second build