Trinity College, Glenalmond

National Grid Reference (NGR): NN 97700 28900, map


Address

Perth
Scotland

Description

Trinity College, Glenalmond

Trinity College has a chapel with a bell that hangs above the roof of the gatehouse tower. It was cast by John Bryden and Sons in 1861. The bell used to be swung with a rope and cast-iron wheel but it is now sounded electrically. J. Dowling, 19/11/04.


Events:

  • Chapel: Build/construction (1851)
    People: John Henderson