Former Panmure Street Congregational Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 40210 30530, map


Address

Panmure Street
Dundee
DD1 1HU
Scotland

Also known as:

  • Trinity Hall (1985)

Introduction

This former Congregational Church, Gothic in style was built in 1855.  It is now owned by Dundee High School and was converted to a library and hall in 1985


Events:

  • Built ( to 1855)
    David Bryce
  • Conversion to Library/Hall ( to 1985)
    Wellwood/Leslie

Bibliographic References:

NameAuthorDateNotes
McKean and Walker1993P.45