Gate Fellowship, Dundee

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 39360 29760, map


Address

158 Perth Road
Dundee
Scotland

Introduction

This city church used to be St Mark's Church. It was built in Perth Road between 1868 and 1869 by Pilkington and Bell.


Description (exterior)

It was constructed on a corner site and has facades crafted in a very Germanic style.  The tall, slender tower and spire has round-arched belfry openings and an entrance porch is built on to its base.


Description (interior)

The nave has U-shaped galleries held on iron columns.