Limefield Ufc, West Calder

National Grid Reference (NGR): NT 01970 63230, map


Limefield Rd
West Lothian


Limefield Ufc, West Calder

Construction materials: Stone - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

This town church was built as a Free Church in 1888, and later became United Free, which it remains today. It has stone walls and a slate roof, and when last visited was in good condition and in full ecclesiastical use. Researched by R. McDonald, compiled by J. Dowling, 16/9/2004.


  • Church: Build/construction (1882)