Monzie Parish Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NN 87890 25020, map


Address

Perth
Scotland

Description

Monzie Parish Church

This church has a large stone octagonal belfry with a spire above. It contains a 24 inch bell and was cast in 1913 by John Taylor and Co at the Loughborough Foundry. The old bell of the church was cast in 1692 by John Meikle of Edinburgh and is preserved in the vestibule of the church. J. Dowling, 24/11/04.

Gate


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1831)
    People: William Stirling
  • Church: Build/construction (1894)
    Additional: Rebuilt
  • Church: Addition (1894 uncertified)
    People: W Morris & Sir E C Burne-jones