Park Church, Dundee

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 41243 31437, map


Address

18 Park Avenue
Dundee
Scotland

Introduction

This is a simple spired church, built in 1898 by Leslie Ower with an octagonal plan. It is closely associated with the two-storey church hall, and the complex is situated on a tight corner site. The church hall is still in use but the church itself is not. Building developments to convert the church to flats and a doctor's surgery were carried out in 1993. It is thought the former galleried interior has been preserved during the conversion.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1898 to 1899)
    People: Leslie Ower