Fauldhouse Parish Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NS 93160 60750, map


Address

Church Place, Fauldhouse, Whit
West Lothian
Scotland

Description

Fauldhouse Parish Church

Construction materials: Stone - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

This town parish church was built in 1866 by Angus Kennedy, with stone walls and a slate roof. When last visited it was in good condition and in ecclesiastical use. Compiled by J. Dowling, 16/9/2004.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1866)
    People: Angus Kennedy