New Kirk, Broughty Ferry

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 46480 30910, map


Address

370 Queen Street,
Broughty Ferry
Dundee
Angus
DD5
Scotland

Also known as:

  • East Church

Introduction

The East Church was built in 1865 by Andrew Heiton. It is Gothic in design, with buttresses and a squat tower. The roofs have fish-scale decoration. It is in good condition and in full ecclesiastical use.

L. Thoms,  J. Dowling 


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1865)
    People: Andrew Heiton