St James Broughty Ferry Parish Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 46040 30700, map


Address

Fort St 5, , broughty Ferry, ,
Dundee
Angus
DD52A
Scotland

Description

St James Broughty Ferry Parish Church

Construction materials: Stone (sandstone) - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

This is a town church in a street, and has sandstone walls and a slate roof. It is in good condition and in full ecclesiastical use. Researched by L. Thoms, compiled by J. Dowling, 30/9/03.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1889)
    People: C Edward & T S Robertson