Queen Street Church, Broughty Ferry, Dundee

National Grid Reference (NGR): NO 46218 31036, map


Queen Street
Broughty Ferry


This is a town church in a street, and has sandstone walls and a slate roof. It was built in 1876 by James Maclaren and G. South Aitken, and is a well proportioned church with striped stone gables, a tall western tower and a semi-hexagonal chancel facing east. Some of the original stained glass remains. It is in full ecclesiastical use and in good condition. It is now combined with St Luke's in Queen Street.

L. Thoms,  J. Dowling